We’re looking for a French Speaking Account Manager/Customer Success Executive to join the Learning People team based from our Brighton & Hove offices. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our Senior Customer Success Executive in improving our customer retention rates through exceptional account management and upselling of our extensive product range.
Being the leading platform for tech career changes, we provide online education to a global audience. Offering a strong alternative to a university degree; our pioneering approach to fast and effective career-ready education relies on the most up-to-date industry qualifications recognised by employers around the world.
We focus our efforts on high-growth tech sectors of the employment market such as cyber security, coding, development, IT project management and marketing.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining Learning People. We are expanding our teams in all of our global locations and are investing a huge amount to ensure that our business has the best education and technology available to best serve our customers.
What you will be doing …
- Improve our customer retention rates and understanding of our customers’ requirements.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships with both B2B and B2C customers through impeccable levels of account management.
- Acting as the main point of call for all queries by telephone and email.
- Educate customers on how Learning People products and services can benefit their careers or the careers of their employees.
- Engage with B2B decision makers to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- Understand and shape our approach to better develop, diversify our repeat custom base.
- Proactively up and cross sell our courses and services to existing students.
- Conduct regular feedback/check-in calls with existing students to identify areas for concerns or improvement.
- Become a subject matter expert in the courses and services available to our customers.
We are looking for…
- Fluent French & English Language skills
- Previous experience within an account management, customer service or business development role.
- Experience upselling products.
- Strong organisational skills, and a demonstrable experience of multi-tasking and prioritising work to fit with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A hard-working attitude with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Strong computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, word etc.).
- Previous experience using a CRM system.
- A passion or interest in online education and/or tech.
What is in it for you …
- Basic salary between £20,000 – £25,000 (negotiable) with potential for future commission as the role grows and expands
- A competitive annual leave entitlement increasing with service and an additional day off for your Birthday!
- An exciting employee benefits platform with access to an employee assistance programme, health cash incentives, virtual GP, fitness discounts and retail discounts.
- Company pension
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation in an exciting sector.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.