My client are a reputable law firm based in Derby city centre.
They are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Planning, writing and updating website and social media content
- Data input and management of our CRM system
- Organising and supporting events (Virtual and in-person)
- Developing and implementing SEO and PPC strategies
- Working with external PR and creative agencies
- Working with Partners and Fee Earners to create varied and engaging content
- Management of our social media channels
- Development of internal comms through our newsletter and other channels
- Manage live chat & co-ordinate website enquiries
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Supporting our team with administrative duties
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A good understanding of social media for business channels
- Experience of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Confident copywriting skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- A highly proactive and self motivating approach
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, specifically in Excel
- Confidence dealing with clients on the telephone and in person
- Excellent use of English language
Experience within a similar marketing/ communications role would be advantageous.
English/Communications Degree would be desirable
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.