HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 9AM – 5PM
The primary role of the Gateway Executive is to pro-actively make contact with new clients to establish relationships and support them with their initial contract setup, ensuring that CVS continue to be viewed as their long term business rates advisor.
CVS is a UK leading Business Rent and Rates Specialist regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and has been providing professional and trusted advice to owners and occupiers of commercial properties for the last 17 years, with the specific aim of reducing business rent and rates, two major business costs.
Our highly qualified Rating Surveyors have been providing expert advice to our clients for over 17 years, delivering savings of over £700 million.
- Manage and proactively approach clients, following up after planned sales campaigns.
- Contact Existing Clients to process them onto the Government Gateway
- Manage and accurately update our CRM Database
- Advise clients on property change opportunities
- Generate new business by acquiring new business referrals
- Consistently achieve your personal KPIs, whilst contributing to the overall success of the wider team and CVS
- Contribute to the Team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
- Deliver excellent service to clients, ensuring a strong and positive working relationship, effectively dealing with any issues or queries
- Communicate with clients both written and verbally
- Ensure that CVS has collected all the required information about clients to successfully deliver a full service and maintain ongoing accurate records for every client
- Liaise with Client Services to ensure a smooth transition of the client file to the Account Manager
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C (or equivalent)
- Track record of sales or account management
- Previous experience of building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Communicating in a B2B environment at various levels up to Director level
- Experience of sales generation from existing clients
- Target driven with a strong will to succeed
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Proactive with a can-do approach
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to Director level
- Thorough and conscientious approach to work tasks
- Responds to opportunities in a manner that is enthusiastic and demonstrates interest.
- Ability to prepare work in advance effectively withstanding workload pressures.
BENEFITS / COMPANY PERKS
- Extra days holiday with length of service
- Charity fundraising and team building experiences
- Regular incentives and team nights out
At CVS we are committed to equality and diversity. We ensure that a job criterion is relevant to the successful undertaking of the job. We do not indirectly disadvantage any persons on the grounds of gender, age, disability, race, ethnic origin, religious belief, sexual orientation or social status unless justified on objective grounds
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.