Looking for your first break into a career in international sales? Love speaking German? We are currently looking for talented and ambitious German speaking graduates or equivalent for a specialist business consultancy in the heart of London. You will be responsible for organising events by maintaining and developing contact with clients to ensure a high attendance. The events will be based in Europe, USA and Asia and you will have full involvement to generate interest in the German speaking markets.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for both “rookie” graduates and high calibre candidates keen to forge a career in an events sales environment. You will be given continuous support and training by the company to be able to further improve your sales skills. An excellent opportunity to develop your sales career in a successful, nurturing environment with a great product!
- Fluency in written and spoken German for engaging with German speaking clients
- An excellent level of English is required for the position
- Previous experience in business development, sponsorship sales, event sales, delegate sales, delegate outbound calling, telephone based sales or lead generation is desirable
- Ideally you will be looking to work as an International Sales Manager, Delegate Sales Executive, Events Sales Manager, Graduate Sales or similar
- Educated to degree level or equivalent – can suit entry level or experienced sales
- Enthusiasm, confidence, ambition to enjoy being part of a successful team
- Results driven and target orientated
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all language jobs that match your skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.