A German speaking sales executive is urgently needed for a temporary project working for an international events company to target German delegates to attend international networking events. With a global presence and specialising in cybersecurity and data protection, our client offers a great opportunity to develop your career within delegate sales in a cutting edge technology sector.
The interim project is to start asap and may become ongoing and possibly even permanent.
- Fluency in German and English to engage with German and English speaking delegates
- An interest and/or experience in delegate sales, conference sales, advertising sales, media sales or event sales
- Solid closing skills ideally with a proven track record in outbound calls, business development, telephone sales
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Linda Traversa. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all language jobs that match your skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.