This fantastic employer based in Manchester City Centre (within walking distance from Piccadilly), has been recognised as one of the best places to work in 2018 by Glassdoor!
With exceptional and quirky offices in Manchester, you will be given the chance to work for one of the world’s largest travel and tourism companies with amazing benefits.
You couldn’t find a better employer in the Manchester area!
Working in a customer service team, with a twist!
Within your dedicated team you will be representing the world’s largest price comparison website, covering every part of your holiday.
You will be responsible for calling new customers, who have shown an interest in a car hire booking on the website but not completed the quote. For each quote completed bonus can be earned on top of your basic salary.
You will be required to work 37.50 hours a week.
Training Period – Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.30pm – first 4 weeks
After training – Shift pattern Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm / Sat & Sun 9am to 5pm
Shifts are given 4-6 weeks in advance to allow you to plan your personal life around your work.
- Passionate customer service skills
- Able to speak German to a native level
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Legal right to work in UK
- Paid 5 week induction training
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building
- Fantastic feeling of community in the vibrant office in central Manchester
- Terrific career progression – our marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service)
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme
- AND: discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun),study sponsorship, ability to “buy/sell” extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
If you are interested, please contact Sam on +447801567205 / email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.