This is a global leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions. We focus on four complementary components of the UC spectrum: Conferencing & Collaboration, Managed Voice, Network Services and Digital Communication Services.
Digital Communications Services, provides additional Public relations solutions so clients can access the latest innovations in communications technology, including reach and engage media, investors, employees and key stakeholders, and gain actionable insight into the performance of their campaigns and communications.
Purpose & scope
The Solutions Sales Specialist is responsible for securing new sales at existing accounts, by selling new Digital Communications Solutions (Public Relations, Webcasting, Webhosting) that the customer does not currently employ. Tasked with actively collaborating with Account Managers to identify cross-sell opportunities in existing accounts, while taking responsibility for managing and executing the cross-sell sales cycle.
Essential functions of role
- Collaborate with Account Managers to identify cross-sell opportunities in existing accounts
- Execute and manage the sales cycle to cross-sell products into existing accounts, generating new solution sales within the current customer base
- Proactively identify potential needs of existing accounts, suggesting additional best-fit solutions
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of assigned solutions and relevant competitor solutions
- Identify and present a clear value proposition for accounts to purchase additional solutions
- Research and actively identify emerging trends that influence value proposition
- Establish reputation with account buyers as a trusted advisor with industry and solution knowledge
- Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
- Identify and coordinate timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
- Achieve assigned bookings quota
Related Duties as Assigned
Education & training
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, information technology, or a related field
Skills & knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role selling product specific solutions
- Required experience in managing account relationships, identifying additional sales opportunities, and closing deals
- Prior professional experience working with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience delivering compelling presentations to large audiences
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, on short notice, as needed
Interested? Call Janice on +447587 949 207 or email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.