This is a great opportunity to work for a top tier pharmaceuticals company and use your German. You have the option of being based in Scotland or, if you are already based in Germany, of working remotely from Germany. The role is a business development role where you will develop new revenue streams from a portfolio of existing clients, and you will build relationships with new clients.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and to agreed sales revenue targets there are 3 elements to this role: Portfolio Management, New Business development and event attendance:
1) Portfolio Sales Management:
* Manage relationships with existing portfolio of clients
* Check that all clients experience an outstanding level of customer care
* Act as first point of contact in efforts to solve technical customer issues, liaising with divisional manager and technical support teams.
* Visit existing clients
* Review the status of lapsed clients and explore how a relationship could be re-started
2) New Business Development:
* Devise, then implement, a plan to build a sales pipeline
* Research new clients, the decision maker and then sent marketing literature
* Follow-up with a courtesy call or email
* Pitch to, and meet, new clients
* Make outbound business development calls to introduce the products and service
* Run and demonstrate all test kits in front of potential customers.
3) Attend industry trade shows:
* Attend shows in Europe and meet your existing audience and new prospects
* Translate marketing materials from/into German and English
* Fluent German & English
* B2B Sales Experience
Set up a job alert.