We have a rare opportunity for a German Territory Manager to join a well-established business in Bournemouth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the activities and performance of Sales Agents in Germany
- To exceed all Sales and Business targets individually and across the sales team
- Constantly reviewing sales performance against targets and taking / proposing action as may be suggested by performance
- Maintaining and develop the relationship with your Key Retail Accounts, increasing profitability through product range and channel development.
- Fully understand the account and maintain relationships at all levels within the account; maintain high level of customer service, delivering levels to exceed expectations
- Know customer’s range and business and identify changes, gaps and opportunities
- Prospect for new business with suitable key accounts
- Identify opportunities for new sales in German Territory
- Provide positive input to marketing initiatives and trade exhibitions
- Proactively follow up enquiries gained via trade exhibitions
- Demonstrate commercial acumen in negotiation, pricing and promotional strategies
Tradeshows, sales and product meetings and travel, including:
- Travelling both within the UK and outside the UK to meet with key customers and sales agents
- Assisting with organising and administrating tradeshows within budgets
- Attending trade shows and sales meetings and product meetings
- Providing feedback on product design
You will need:
- Flexibility to attend tradeshows and meetings outside of standard office hours.
- Full driving licence required
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.