IBP are recruiting for an experienced Global Account Manager for a leading global Electronics Supplier based in the South West. The position will provide the right candidate with an excellent remuneration / OTE package. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business where you will have the opportunity to work from the office and/or Home depending on your location. The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Responsible for global EBIT, revenue & order income for existing and potential new global accounts.
- You will work closely with the Senior Management Team Key Account Managers
- Responsible for strategic account development activities.
- Attend frequent business review meetings.
- You have responsibility for identifying customer requirements, quotation management, and closure of qualified opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Degree, or equivalent, or significant experience in the Electronics industry.
- Current full clean driving licence and a willingness to travel frequently.
- Fluency in English essential, fluency in a second language a benefit.
- A successful and proven record of sales growth and new business development.
- Relevant experience of selling into the professional electronics EMS/OEM/ODM sectors.
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills, experience of presenting at C level.
- The ability to produce & deliver innovative and professional solutions to technical, commercial & business decision makers & decision influencers.
- Excellent written & spoken English, outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, and a natural ability to work as part of a team as well as be a team leader.
- Embrace and live the company values.
Company benefits also include 25 days holiday plus statuary leave days and an exceptional pension scheme.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.