Our client is recognised as an innovative software house, specialising in developing tailor-made contact centre solutions; which not only offers their Global Retail, Financial Services, Telco and Educational clients powerful intuitive and unified applications, but which provides excellent data capture and insight capability in tandem.
With ambitious plans for growth, they are looking to attract a highly experienced Software Sales Executive, capable of winning direct new business opportunities, recruiting new channel partners and managing relationships with existing clients.
The successful applicant will assume responsibility for the following core duties and objectives:
- Devise and deliver a sales and marketing strategy for the development of both direct and channel partner revenue streams
- Assume ownership on all RFI’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s and effectively progress to highly effective credentials & solutions pitches
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process through credentials pitch; requirements gathering; solution pitch; negotiation; close and handover to the wider business
- Achieve all direct & partner revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis and report success to the directorate
- Drive sales activities of by working collaboratively on ‘best entry point’ and competitive pricing for desired solutions
- Work in tandem with the marketing team to scope, design, implement and manage highly effective marketing initiatives & activities to create demand generation and sales success
- Schedule attendance at relevant conferences and events and support all partner activities around these events
The successful applicant will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Extensive experience in selling software and technology led contact centre solutions
- Deep capability of scoping, designing, implementing and managing effective sales methodologies, relevant to any direct or partnership sales scenario
- Highly advanced collaborative sales skills with a strong capability of increasing revenue through direct & partner channels
- Strong opportunity management and sales skills techniques with an accomplished negotiating ability
- Ability to provide accurate and up-to-date forecasting using best CRM and sales reporting tools
- Exceptional relationship management and ambassadorial communication skills
- High level of emotional intelligence with an exceptional capability to generate success through all sales channels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist software organisation and to drive growth and success via direct and global partnership channels, demanding flexibility in terms of international travel and scheduling remote meetings to suit the relevant time zones.
CV’s in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton HunterAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.