We are recruiting for a Graduate Account Executive to work for an award-winning company, where you will be given the opportunity to learn about various functions within the business, and will have the opportunity to develop your career long-term. Our client have an exceptional reputation for quality and innovation – their employees embrace a culture full of positivity. We are looking to recruit someone who is hungry to learn and develop, is excellent at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and is confident in pushing themselves to achieve results.
Within this unique role, no 2 days will be the same. You will be responsible for a diverse selection of duties, ranging from welcoming visitors, to making travel arrangements, right through to coordinating complex projects, and taking accountability to ensure that projects are delivered within tight timescales. You be exposed to all departments within the business such as customer service, marketing, finance and quality control. You will also be responsible for working closely with directors of the company.
Daily, you can expect to be a range of duties inlcuding but limited to:
- Organising all customer and training visits, and making travel bookings for Account Managers when necessary
- Proactively handling customer requests by delegating to correct departments and fulfilling requirements
- Assisting sales’ teams ad-hoc during busy promotional periods
- Processing any expenses claims for Account Managers accurately, and to a timely manner
- Managing diaries and appointments for Account Managers
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to enhance efficiency in marketing, accounts, quality, customer service and buying
- Porviding PA support to 3 directors within the business
Each day in your role will be different and non-stop, so requires a candidate who is flexible, open-minded and ready to face a challenge. To succeed in your role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Work efficiently and enthusiastically under pressure and towards deadlines; balancing a heavy workload and prioritising tasks appropriately
- Be customer-focussed with a background in delivering excellent customer service within the retail sector
- Be IT proficient, with experience using Microsoft Office
- Possess strong attention to detail, with some understanding of IT skills and CRM systems
- Work supportively and effectively within a team; always asking questions and being inquisitive in order to improve business knowledge
If you are a dynamic and positive individual, with ambition and a desire to learn, and you have all the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this Own Brand Account Executive role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.