Graduate Area Sales Manager – starting salary £21,000 to £25,000 (reviewed after 6 months) – Bonus – Progression – Company Car (Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc) – Professional Development – £1.2 billion group of companies – Aberdeen
We are looking for an ambitious and business-focused graduate to join our client’s established operation in Aberdeen. This is a great opportunity for a competitive and driven graduate who wants to build a successful, long-term career and take their commercial skill-set to the next level.
Our client is a market-leading business belonging to a global group of companies. Employing over 4,500 people across the UK, with an annual UK turnover of over £1.2 billion, they are one of the biggest names in their industry. The business is famous for its company culture that promotes freedom and encourages entrepreneurship. They are currently looking for high calibre graduates to join them at successful locations across their Scotland region (including Aberdeen, Dumfries, Fife (Kirkcaldy) and Galashiels).
This region is run by a Director who is renowned for developing and progressing graduate talent. You will be given all the training and support you need to reach your potential – how fast and how far you progress is completely in your hands.
You will receive a basic starting salary of £21,000 to £25,000 (dependent on experience, reviewed after 6 months and regularly throughout your career), a leading bonus scheme and a high spec company car once you complete your initial training and progress to an Area Sales Manager role.
During your training, you will:
- gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- receive products and skills training in various business fields
- receive industry sales training and one-on-one mentoring with a manager
You will progress quickly to Area Sales Manager level and:
- build strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- manage your own diary in an autonomous role
- receive your first salary increase and a high spec company car
- Throughout your training, you will become more involved in the daily operations of the business, including sales/ management training and improve your commercially awareness through industry-leading training courses
All of this should prepare you for a Business Manager position with the potential to become your own boss. Many of the company’s senior managers initially started their career as a Graduate Area Sales Manager and now run their own business within the group – earning salary packages of £100k+.
Unlike many other graduate schemes, your development is limited only by your own ambition.
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.