Graduate Area Sales Manager – £22,000-£26,000 – Significant Bonus – Company Car – Intensive Training Programme – Fast Progression – Autonomy
A market-leading distribution business is looking for an ambitious and sales-focused graduate to develop and manage their client base in the South East region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business who are part of a £600 million turnover group employing over 1,700 people across the UK. The business specialises in the distribution of quality cable ties, cable termination and interface products, selling to business customers within wholesale and manufacturing industries.
As a Graduate Area Sales Manager, you will undertake an intensive training period at the company’s head office to learn about their products and operation. Following this, you will spend a couple of weeks shadowing an experienced Area Sales Manager, before taking over your own region and client-base with the ongoing support of a successful manager and established brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Travelling to visit B2B customers in your region
- Winning new business and promoting the company
- Maximising the profitability of your customer accounts
- Managing your own diary and workload
- Securing the business’ reputation as a supplier of choice
The company offer excellent progression opportunities and rewards for proactive graduates who want to work their way up and build a long-term career within the group.
To be successful in this Graduate Area Sales Manager role, you should have:
- A degree in any subject
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- A flair for sales and business
- Some experience in sales/customer service
- A full driving licence
If you think you have what it takes, submit your CV today to find out more!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.