Are you a target driven individual and have an interest in kick-starting a career within sales? Are you a recent Graduate looking for a new opportunity?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently recruiting for numerous Graduate Business Consultants to join an expanding sales team based in Newton Aycliffe. Individuals will gain technical, commercial and sales experience and start a rewarding career within a Tech Focused Training Provider.
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit Permanent Graduate Business Consultants for a Tech Focused Training Provider based in Newton Aycliffe. Working within the New Business team, you will be responsible for beginning the recruitment journey with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of hiring an apprentice. Ensuring businesses understand how an apprentice can benefit their business and helping them in understanding what impact they are having by investing in apprenticeships.
Graduate Business Consultant Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and sourcing own prospects across a territory you are assigned using a multitude of sources provided
- Contacting businesses over the phone, email and social networks, using news articles, partner referrals and working in collaboration with the Marketing Department to support, resulting in booking appointments with employers for Business Development Managers to attend
- Building a rapport and a relationship with companies and their decision makers and engaging them with products and services
- Communicating accurate, honest and business critical information to clients providing a faultless service
- Liaising with a Recruitment Consultants on quality candidates and spec’ing these in with employers in order to find them an ideal apprenticeship opportunity
- Hitting and exceeding targets set by management in relation to the amount of appointments booked
- Maintaining and managing accurate customer records using our CRM system
- Working alongside a Sales and Marketing Executive and delivering a number of campaigns and strategies using Routes to Market
- Ensuring you have quality and up to date social media channels and ensuring you are using these on a day-to-day basis to maximise on all opportunities
- Scouring and attending events nationally to network with potential clients, promoting the company as a local training provider and also increasing your own professional profile
- Identifying prospects on a large scale to implement quirky direct mail campaigns alongside your Sales and Marketing Executive
Graduate Business Consultant Applicants:
- Excellent progression within the role
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to use social media platforms such as Twitter & LinkedIn
- Able to receive and make phone calls with no hesitations
- Able to work collectively as part of a team but equally able to work individually
- Be ambitious, determined, self-motivated and have an out-going personality
- You should have confidence and be able to engage with customers and generate conversations
- You should want to not only hit targets but exceed them
- At least 1 years Sales or Recruitment experience
Full Training and Support will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful sales team. Excellent salary and commission, brilliant team and individual incentives are available.
Monday to Friday working 8.45am until 5pm. Free parking is available.
Applicants may also be interested in Graduate Role, Trainee Role, Graduate Sales, Graduate Opportunities, Trainee Sales, Technical Sales, Sales, Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Resourcing, Recruitment, Training, New Business, Cold Calling, Business Development, B2B, Outbound Calls.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.