Global Voices Ltd is a rapidly expanding translation company with significant plans for growth. We provide translation and interpretation services to a wide range of global organisations throughout the UK, Germany, France, Italy, the US and Denmark.
In order to achieve our goals, we have identified the need to recruit a Business Development Executive for our Head Office in Scotland, UK.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling University’s Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. There is ample free parking available to take the stress out of your daily commute. We also have complimentary hot drinks and fresh fruit in the office to keep us warm and healthy despite the Scottish weather, with onsite catering facilities available in the main building.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for driving new business across a variety of sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Legal, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Governmental and Financial and for ensuring existing account opportunities are being maximised. Specifically this includes identifying, developing and implementing strategic solutions that will address the ever growing globalisation needs of our customers.
Person Specification – Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree at 2:1 or above in a business related discipline
- Be collaborative and able to generate a high level of sustained individual activity.
- Be self-motivated and have a hunger to succeed.
- Have strong interpersonal, presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- A positive attitude and a passion for delivering a high quality service.
- Show resilience with the ability to bounce back from challenges or disappointments.
Global Voices is an equal opportunities employer and our recruiting decisions will be based on your experience and skillsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.