Our well established client is based in a stunning location surrounded by acres of private land, with easy access from the M40 and M4.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Conference and Events Executive, who will actively convert event enquiries into confirmed business, develop future and repeat business and contribute to the profitability of the company.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated graduate looking to gain some valuable business skills and experience.
Some of the responsibilities:
* Pro-actively identify customer needs and provide solutions to match them.
* Effectively communicate with clients.
* Ensure full understanding and management of client requirements and identification of further opportunities.
* Effectively communicate with the operations team to ensure full understanding of event requirements.
* Assist with functions administration.
* 28 days holiday (which includes 8 bank / public holidays).
* Use of recreational facilities.
* Employee discounts.
* Although previous experience in the events and hospitality industry will be desirable, is not a main requirement.
* You MUST have strong communication skills.
* You will have a strong passion for Events.
* Looking for someone with a great personality – delivering service with a smile.
* You will be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service.
* You must be flexible with you work.
* You will be able to work well under pressure.
* You may be required to work some weekends.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.