Working with an award-winning tech & services company, who provide software, data and Call Centre services to global companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing, customer-focused graduate.
As a Customer Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing a fantastic customer experience, providing 1st line support to new and existing clients.
- Setting up new customer accounts, providing support via telephone and email
- First point of contact for clients, providing support on a broad range of queries, including application set up, device configuration
- Providing 1:1 training to new end users
- Ensuring queries are handled and resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Recent graduate (2:1 or higher)
- Fantastic communicator, focusing on providing the highest level of client satisfaction
- Relish the challenge of working with major brands and technology clients
- An outgoing personality, with a good sense of humour
- Confident operating as a team player and autonomously
- Comfortable with international travel
- Previous work experience within an IT support environment is advantageous but not essential
WHAT YOU GET:
- 19-22k per annum
- Fantastic offices, based in a converted stately home set in parkland
- Ongoing professional development
- Regular appraisals / salary review
- International travel and events
- 20 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
For more information on this vacancy please contact us on 01143240041
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.