Do you aspire to have a long successful career within Fashion / Clothing Marketing?
Are you keen to work for a well-established business that is rapidly growing?
Do you have a passion for Marketing and Creative Mind-set?
If so to all the above, please apply for this opportunity ASAP!!! I would be keen to discuss this exciting opportunity in detail.
Salary £19,000 – £20,000 depending on level of experience
20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: 09:00am – 5:30pm
Car Parking Facilities
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with PPC accounts and SEO activity on the website, including keyword research and optimisation, page content creation, meta updates, rank tracking and strategies to drive online traffic to the website;
- Create blog content and post to website;
- Content creation – write and produce content for products content monitoring , ensuring all accounts are using the most up to date and correct information i.e shipping delivery and stock;
- Assist with the design and production of web banners and adverts. Capture and edit photo and video content for use on YouTube and other online channels;
- Source and develop regular content for posting onto social media sites, including updates on new products, sales promotions, campaigns and industry news; ensuring information is presented accurately and in a creative/engaging format;
- Produce engaging product copy with multiple product images and videos, as well as care and advice, to guarantee an excellent shopping experience for our loyal customers
- Upload new product listings to the site in a timely fashion in line with specified project launch dates
- Ensure product copy is precise and includes all relevant details to increase click through and conversion, as well as minimize customer queries and product returns
- Categorise and attribute products correctly so the customer can navigate to them easily
- Review competitor sites and constantly benchmark our standards to improve the quality of our product copy, especially for low rated product
- Assist off line & online campaigns – working to drive brand awareness, prospect and customer engagement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Preferably worked within an online / digital department for a retailer
- Impeccable command of the English language, including spelling and grammar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of websites across content, functionality and marketing
- Experience of AD Words, Adobe Creative Suite Software, Social Media management would be advantageous
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.williams@Aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.