Graduate Field Sales Executive opportunity available within an innovative education industry start-up backed by an established business. Opportunity to progress quickly, travel the UK and an excellent commission scheme!
Our client is a fast-paced, education-focused marketing agency in Rochester. They have just launched a new procurement start-up to help Schools quickly and anonymously source the best products and services for free.
Our client is looking for a pragmatic and passionate graduate Field Sales Executive to build and nurture relationships with Schools to showcase the business and get education leaders on board.
The job role will include these elements:
- Arrange and attend meetings with school business managers and Trust CFO’s
- Aid with the on-boarding process of new users and suppliers
- Manage school business manager, Trust CFO’s & supplier queries
- Attend education shows to promote the brand
- Aid in the creation of marketing collateral
- Add value to our supplier content
- Attend TeachMeets to demo our site
- Build our network of ‘influencers’ via digital methods such as social media
To be successful in this role, you will…
…enjoy travel and meeting new people
…be seriously self-motivated and driven
…have a genuine and provable interest in the education sector
…have strong digital, verbal and in-person communication skills
…have the ability to perform under pressure
… have a demonstrable ability and passion for learning and self-improvement
You will not…
…be easily flustered
…have poor self-esteem
…have a passing interest in work between 9-5
- Salary – £18-21k + Commission. OTE of £30k.
- Company Car
- Work with some of the biggest known brands in the UK
- Get a free Audible account
- Attend at least 3 parties every year (including the famous Summer BBQ)
- Often promote from within and reward ambition
- 25 days holiday
- Play pool, table tennis, table football or Sega Mega Drive at lunchtimes
- Work on a genuinely exciting project
Why join a Start-Up?
If this sounds like you, apply now! Or for more information, call Jae on 01865 655 298.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.