Opportunity for a driven property sales professional to join and lead the sales operations in a high-value estate agency in Oxford.
You’ll get to implement and develop your sales skills within a well-respected, high-profile estate agency. You’ll be responsible for managing a database of buyers and sellers to increase sales and grow revenue. Duties will include:
- Managing relationships with buyers and sellers via all communications methods, both inbound and outbound
- Monitoring and maximising the overall sales performance
- Negotiating offers and progressing property sales through to post-completion
An award-winning independent estate agency in central Oxford, with offices spreading across the Cotswolds. Managing the sales, lettings and short-lets of a portfolio of the best properties in Oxfordshire with an ever-growing reputation. This role is based between their vibrant and energetic central Oxford and Burford offices, with social and lively teams that encourage each other’s success.
You’ll be joining a company that encourages professional development and progression. You’ll also be in a fantastic position to establish your own personal brand and reputation within a local network of high-profile buyers and sellers. You’ll also get:
- £16,000 – £20,000 basic salary + £35,000-£40,000 OTE
- Outstanding holiday allowance of 25 days, plus bank 8 holidays, plus a Christmas break
- Community and fundraising events that grant you access to local festivals and sports events
- Their famous Summer and Christmas parties
- Early finishes on Saturdays
- Fast progressing career
To be successful in this role, you will…
…be an excellent communicator and passionate about customer service
…be keen to generate new business
…be able to think on your feet and deal well under pressure
…be seriously self-motivated and willing to go above and beyond in your work
…have a good local geographical knowledge
…be frantic and often stressed
…have a negative attitude/outlook
…struggle to work in teams
…have poor time management skills
If you’d like to join a successful company in the luxury property market with opportunities to learn and progress, apply now! Or for more information, call Jae on 01865 655 298.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.