ProImmune is an international life-science company headquartered in Oxford, UK, providing a unique range of products and services in the field of immunology research with our customers including many leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic centers of excellence around the world.
Our package includes an attractive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, performance-related bonus, pension scheme and private health insurance.
For opportunities based in the UK, if you are not a British citizen you need to have a valid UK work permit or the right to work within the UK. For opportunities based in the USA, if you are not a US citizen you need to have a Green Card.
To apply for the role listed below, please send your CV (resumé) and detailed covering letter, preferably by email to:
or alternatively, by mail to:
The Magdalen Centre
Oxford Science Park
Robert Robinson Avenue
Oxford OX4 4GA
Please note that we will not consider applications that are not accompanied by a separate detailed cover letter that sets out at least why you believe you are qualified for the role, why you want to work for ProImmune and be based in the location stated for the role.
If you represent a recruitment agency, read our policy for applications from recruitment agencies.
Immunology Sales Specialist
Closing date: Open until filled
We are seeking a highly motivated Immunology Sales Specialist to join our Sales & Marketing team to be responsible for our UK & European territories.
• manage the sales process for accounts across your territory
• carry out visits to key prospects and customer accounts to develop and close sales, as well as to determine market trends, novel technical applications and product development / collaborative opportunities
• attend and carry out formal presentations at immunology exhibitions and conferences to promote our products and services
• identify and develop new and existing sales opportunities and respond to customer enquiries
• demonstrate leadership with an ability to constructively challenge our customers’ thinking
• work with our customers to structure solutions for them based on our products and services that best address their often complex and multi-faceted needs
• carry out sales analysis and contribute to the development and execution of the annual sales plan
• work closely with other members of the sales and customer service team world-wide
• Preferred: Ph.D. or MSc. in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
• Required: BSc. in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
• good understanding of molecular and cellular immunology and protein biochemistry
• 1-2 years of experience in sales or at least a customer-facing role, ideally for biotech products or services
We are searching for a candidate who has the ability to creatively and proactively identify and develop sales opportunities around projects that often have complex requirements in organisations with multiple stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, have a self-starting attitude, be able to manage your time effectively and have a natural enthusiasm. Although this position will require moderate travel (up to 30%) it will mainly be office / home office-based.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.