We’re on the hunt for the next Softcat superstar salesperson!
Softcat is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT infrastructure and the best work place in the UK. We love our employees as much as we love our customers so we’ll make sure we look after you. We’ll be giving you endless progression opportunities, the best perks, and the chance to be part of the Softcat family. It doesn’t end there, our Networking and Security team is one of the largest, fastest growing and most accredited in the country.
Well if you’re a graduate or second jobber looking for the next step then we need you!
You need to be incredibly hard working, self-motivated and with an insatiable drive to succeed. You will be given the best training in the business so you don’t need to be an IT geek already to apply.
Want to know what a sales specialist does?
During your time on the team your role will start as an Executive, speaking to new clients, or clients who don’t currently buy networking/security products from Softcat. In this phase, you will be building credibility with these clients, speaking to them about why Softcat and our NetSec team are a fantastic partner to work with to solve their problems. From there you will have responsibility to develop these initial conversations into tangible projects and programmes of work. You will work consultatively with them to understand and mitigate risks and problems identified by their businesses through a combination of technology and consultancy, forming long lasting relationships.
There is a defined progression path for all our new recruits, taking them from a starting position of Executive all the way through to Senior Consultant. Separately we have a Management route for anyone that shows an interest in the development of others. This is all mapped out and continually evolved in conjunction with our in-house Training and Development team.
Primary Focus and Responsibilities of a Networking and Security Executive:
- Cold calling
- Engage and develop relationships with your regional account management team
- Arrange and lead meetings/presentations with customers
- Take ownership of project engagement.
- Demonstrate an applied understanding of Softcat’s services, cloud, and vendor portfolio
- Run training for your sales peers to help them understand the Networking and Security proposition
- Engage and develop relationships with internal technical resource and external partners to deliver the best fit solution for your customers
- Take advantage of mentoring and management progression opportunities if of interest
Applications are now open for November and January start dates. If you’re interested in applying please apply on our website and one our lovely recruitment team will be in touch.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.