Graduate Marketing Assistant
Are you looking to start your marketing career in a company where you can develop a broad range of marketing skills, learn from experienced team members and take ownership of marketing lead generation campaigns?
We are seeking a graduate in marketing, advertising or communications to join our busy marketing team and make a real impact.
As Marketing Assistant, you’ll be hands-on with our social media accounts, writing posts, managing our busy schedule and creating content for various teams across our business.
You will also assist with developing email campaigns to deliver on-brand, targeted communications that generate interest and leads for our sales teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to get real-world experience in a business focused on growth and development.
There will be opportunities to get involved in all aspects of marketing – including webinars, website management PPC campaigns and events.
The successful applicant will be supported to grow the role and their marketing career within a friendly, energetic team that provides plenty of opportunities for training and personal development.
- Managing the Group’s busy social media schedule with multiple accounts across LinkedIn and Twitter
- Designing and writing content for social posts
- Forward planning activity, working with internal stakeholders to align social media output with strategic plans
- Email campaign management from content creation, design and reporting on successes
- Contributing to PPC campaigns and webinar organisation
- Using Adobe Creative Suite (predominantly InDesign) to design and artwork marketing collateral – social media graphics, advertisements, and sales support materials
- Management of website, using CMS and other online tools (e.g. Google Search Console and Analytics)Skills and experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Excellent written skills including the ability to write content for brochures, adverts, leaflets and website news articles
- Strong attention to detail, with accurate spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritising duties as required
- Experienced user of Microsoft office
- Competent Adobe Creative Suite user
Head office, 6 Stirling Park, Laker Road, Rochester, Kent, ME1 3QR0330 313 3220
- email@example.com www.apcplc.com
About APC Technology Group
APC specialises in the specification, design-in and distribution of specialist electronic components and systems. Promoting products from our global technology partners, APC supplies many products to leading organisations involved in, aerospace, medical and critical national infrastructure projects. With our core functions operating from head offices in Rochester, Kent our operations are supported by offices throughout the UK and with a field based technical sales team.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.