Ashfield Healthcare are proud to be recruiting a Trainee Account manager for BSN Medical. BSN Medical is a global medical device company and one of the world’s leading suppliers in the product segments of casting, bandaging, wound care and compression stockings.
To sell a specific range of BSN medical products into established and new accounts in line with company growth expectations; effectively managing a range of geographical territories where business needs present themselves throughout any given year.
- To achieve territory sales growth in line with company expectations.
- Effective territory management to include regular interaction and relationship building with customers and KOL’s.
- Maximise sales and customer relationships opportunities.
- Collect and analyse competitor and customer market data to specifically improve territory performance.
- Execute sales strategy in specified target indicated areas.
- Execution of company strategy and direction at territory level.
- Promotion of the company’s products and services in a professional and ethical manner.
- Provision of market feedback to marketing and sales management.
- Promotion and delivery of BSN’s educational services to the end user.
- Organising training workshops and seminars with support from Clinical Nurse Advisors and Sales Manager.
- Adherence to the company administrative processes and policies.
- Prioritisation of customer demands and requirements in line with strategic and financial objectives.
- Application of predetermined pricing bands, dependant on commitment and volume to agreed levels.
- Execution of study day programs including participants, content and venue.
- Pitching for financial backing for local exhibitions, study days and sponsorship of key customers from a set budget.
- Ability to challenge business strategies which do not serve growth expectations or the needs of customers.
- Extensive travel.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select “APPLY NOW” below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and BSN.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.