Graduate New Business Executive
£30K OTE in 1st Year – £22K Basic Salary + Amazing incentives Inc. holidays, vouchers etc.
Manchester City Centre
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate New Business Executive to join this market leading company in their vibrant and dynamic central Manchester offices on Deansgate!
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• Join the largest privately owned software and services business in the UK
• Work as part of an energetic team of young aspirational graduates with an incredible company culture
• Be part of a market leading company
• Learn from industry experts who will nurture and develop your talent
• Experience incredible opportunities for progression – only promoting from within
• Exciting bonus structure and incentives including tech giveaways, experiences and holidays
• Receive a Graduate Training Programme resulting in a fully accredited professional qualification which is seen as a Postgraduate Diploma.
They are the UK’s market-leading provider of business-critical software and services to the Accountancy and Finance sector. Based out of their central Manchester offices, over 53,500 companies rely on them every day to run their businesses. Their tried-and-tested Graduate Programme is designed to support the next generation of Graduates into the most lucrative careers they could hope to find!
Your role will be to engage with prospective clients in a number of ways to ultimately hunt down and win new business for the company! There is a clear and defined route of progression in this role to ensure that once you’re fully-fledged in one area, you are encouraged to move on and learn how to advance yourself through the company. You are not only rewarded financially in this role but will benefit from a programme which has seen many fresh graduates successfully move up into management roles within the company.
This role is perfect for any graduate wanting to kick-start a lucrative career in a progressive company with support and guidance at every turn.
If you want to discuss this role in more detail, our friendly team are always on hand to answer any questions you might have and to move you through the recruitment process for this amazing opportunity.
To find out more contact Celsius on 0161 459 1202, alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Set up a job alert.