A little about us…
We are Bray Leino CX. We make great CX happen.
We make CX and marketing change possible by orchestrating organisations around the likes, needs and expectations of their target audiences. Our team of strategists, creatives, digital experts, social marketers and technologists partner with clients to deliver measurable ROI from innovative and highly personalised experiences.
We are conscious of the high risks that change can carry, so our CX ethos is identify, rapidly innovate and deliver, prove value, then scale. And because we have access to the full capabilities of http://www.themission.co.uk/we’re able to execute across diverse technologies and at scale.
What you can offer us…
- You have a passion for technology and all things digital, and you’ll be a frequent user of multiple digital platforms.
- You’re curious about how technology is changing the way that we live our lives.
- You have a flair for problem solving and a keen sense of business acumen.
- You’re very comfortable working with data to glean insights and have a compelling communicative style when sharing your findings.
- You have basic Excel skills (i.e. using formulas to calculate basic equations) with more advanced skills being a real plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a structured and methodical way of working with high attention to detail.
- You have a hunger to learn alongside a drive to succeed and are looking for a role that can launch your career within an exciting and growing industry.
What we can offer you…
- Comprehensive training on how to design, build and deliver digital marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and more).
- A varied role encompassing campaign management, copywriting, data analysis, conversion rate optimisation and web analytics.
- A place amongst a team of Marketeers, Strategists, Designers, Copywriters and Developers from whom you can learn new skills.
- A vibrant and modern working environment.
- An open working culture that is shaped by everyone on the team.
- An agency that strives to deliver amazing work for our clients and have fun while we do it.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
CLAIM BACK THE COSTS OF
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
OFFICE CLOSED BETWEEN
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year’s service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here – it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up
Recruitment agents please note:
All of our vacancies are managed by our in-house recruitment team and are not released to recruitment agencies, we would hope that you respect our decision. Thanks.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.