Tailored Graduate Training Programme – Sales and Management – Bonus – Quick Progression
Are you a competitive and driven graduate looking for a long-term career in B2B sales? Do you thrive on building client relationships and hitting targets? Are you ambitious and money-motivated? This could be the perfect opportunity for you to make a real impact within a large, successful business and take your sales career to the next level.
Our client, a national, market-leading group of distribution companies with an annual turnover exceeding £1.2 billion, is looking for a Graduate Sales and Management Trainee to contribute to the success of their established location in Crawley.
What’s in it for you?
- Unrivalled graduate training programme – tailored to you!
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus – uncapped potential
- Progression to Business Development Manager
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
- High spec company car (after initial training period)
- A chance to establish a career with a well renowned business – opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
You will gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business, receive product, skills and industry sales training, and one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager.
After your training period, you will progress to Business Development Manager level and continue to build strong relationships with key clients and suppliers. This role will not only give you unprecedented freedom and autonomy, but also the skills required for management
This is an opportunity for individuals who stand out from the crowd. This is a selective graduate programme and only the very best will be successful in securing a place on it. As such, we are looking for individuals who fulfil the following criteria:
- Business-related degree (or similar)
- Passionate about pursuing a career in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural ability to build rapport
- Self-motivated and independent
- Tenacious and results-focused
- Want to hit the ground running
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Unlike many other graduate schemes, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress. The group has a fantastic reputation for developing their graduate trainees – some of whom are now running their own businesses within the group!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.