One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is offering sociable and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. They sell to a huge and varied customer base including government agencies and local authorities, the hotel and leisure industry and the building and construction industry, to name a few.
A salary of up to £24K + uncapped OTE & bespoke training from industry experts are all on offer.
This is an ideal role for ambitious and driven graduates who are keen to develop their careers within a commercial environment. As a Graduate Sales and Management Trainee, you will make an impact by:
- Gaining a valuable insight into various areas of the business: warehouse, trade counter, purchasing, internal sales and field sales.
- Receiving product, skills and industry sales training
- Working one-on-one with an experienced mentor
- Progressing to a key Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role in the business
- Building strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Establishing relationships and maximising the profitability of new B2B customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business whose opportunities are highly sought after by industry professionals.
For this Graduate Sales and Management Trainee position, you should be:
- A graduate with a Business degree or similar
- A quick learner
- An excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic, competitive and confident
- Passionate about building a career in sales and management
- Ready to hit the ground running in a challenging role
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
The business you’ll be working for offers fantastic rewards for hard work and success. You’ll receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus – uncapped potential
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today!
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Territory Manager, Graduate Trainee Territory Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.