Our client, a fantastic charitable organisation, is looking for a bright, motivated and articulate graduate to join their team.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager (who used to do this role) you will play a key part in the future success of the charity. You’ll work closely with your team supporting sales and marketing processes and systems.
We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and great customer service skills.
Our client is offering a generous starting salary plus excellent benefits including 31 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Support the Sales and Marketing Manager to meet annual income targets
– Deliver presentations at schools and youth groups
– Responding to booking enquiries
– Provide tours to new and existing customers
– Support with the creation and delivery of the marketing strategy, carry out market research and help to develop new initiatives to increase business
– Support with the creation and design of advertising campaigns
– Take the lead on social media
– Assist with general administration
The successful candidate will
– Be a graduate or at least educated to A-Level standard
– Have excellent customer service skills
– Be an excellent organiser with good IT skills
– Ideally have had some exposure to marketing
– Confident, hardworking and able to work in a changing and flexible organisation
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.