Speakserve is a rapidly growing technology company, specialising in next generation communication services. We are seeing growing demand and, as a result, we have a number of new positions available in our sales and marketing teams. We have a highly structured sales approach which is extremely effective. The customer journey begins with exciting and relevant content pushed through the multiple digital channels. Leads are created through engaging marketing campaigns, along with traditional prospective calling. Leads are developed and nurtured by executives who offer advice and guidance every step of the way.
As a graduate trainee, there is an opportunity to get to know every aspect of the sales cycle and advance your expertise in all areas. You will develop a thorough understanding of Speakserve products and services. You will be part of a supportive, forward thinking team, delivering innovative and ground breaking solutions.
This is a high-energy position requiring individuals who are extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. Attention to detail is a must. It will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior prospect / customer experience that will set the stage for future product sales for Speakserve. Organisational skills will be key as you manage a varied workload from the outset.
- Prospecting multiple organisations via a variety of different methods. Using internet information sources, social media and written content you will be part of a team that builds and maintains a lead development pipeline.
- Communicate Speakserve’s value proposition to decision-makers and influencers across selected industries to assess buying interest, understanding their needs, their motivations and why our services are important to their business.
- Learning to articulate Speakserve products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Regular use of CRM and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
Whilst we do not expect you to have extensive work experience, we require you to be able to demonstrate a good work ethic and a genuine interest in technology and collaboration in the modern workplace.
Full initial and ongoing training will be given.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Obsession with organisation, detail, multitasking and time management
- Degree or relevant education/training in business, marketing, or other relevant subjects
- Ability to work in a fast paced and fun start up environment
- Excited to learn new skills, take on tasks and make things happen
Speakserve is a small and vibrant business, headed up by a proven entrepreneur having been in the telecoms market for 20 years. We are growing rapidly and have a pipeline of world class, market leading products. Starting a career at Speakserve provides a massive opportunity for career progression, allowing you to develop specific areas of expertise and pathways into marketing, sales, product and team management. If you are a highly motivated individual, hungry for success this opportunity is well suited to you.
Based in our new Basingstoke office.
For further information please contact Emma Lappin on 0800 980 5155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We politely advise that we will not be using a recruitment agency to fill this role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.