We’re looking for a target-driven, budding salesperson to join our ambitious tech company.
Perhaps you’ve done some Sales before and get a real buzz out of finding great leads. Or perhaps you’ve never tried it but are driven, determined and eager to start a lucrative career. Either way – we’d love to hear from you.
What we do
Our unique online platform lets users search a huge database of high-growth companies and the ecosystems around them. It’s an invaluable window into the exciting world of start-ups, scale-ups, funds, accelerators and beyond.
Our users depend on the Beauhurst platform for a massive variety of use cases, from business development, investment, building partnerships and recruitment, to understanding sectoral or large-scale trends amongst high-growth companies.
We already have a huge range of users at organisations including Deloitte, Reuters, London Stock Exchange Group, and KPMG. We want to grow our client base to include any professional with an interest in the most exciting companies in the UK. To reach them all, we need a constant stream of new opportunities.
This is a brand new role which will be absolutely fundamental to our growth over the next few years. You’ll work closely alongside the Head of Sales and Senior sales people to identify our priority markets and build up interest within them. There’s scope for this function to grow very rapidly over the next 18 months, so you’ll have a major influence on the future of the department.
There will also be the opportunity over time to move into a senior, end-to-end Sales role – a fantastic chance to kickstart your career.
- Work closely with Head of Sales and Senior Salespeople to identify priority markets and industries
- Liaise with and train outsourcers to build lists of companies to target (and key people within them)
- Build interest with these leads from initial contact to meeting with one of our senior consultants
- Attending sales meetings alongside senior colleagues
The key qualities you’ll need for this role are:
- Grit and tenacity
- Target driven
- Desire to build a career in sales
- Hard working
- Great teamwork
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An interest in finance or innovation (related academic background not necessary)
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Desire to grow within a company
This is a graduate position, so you’ll also need a degree from a decent university. We’re not worried about what subject background you’re from, or exact work experience you have – as long as you can demonstrate the above!
Salary: £22-25k + bonus
As well as that, we’re delighted to offer:
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you contribute to
- Fantastic culture – you’ll be welcomed into a quirky, fun and intelligent team, committed to seeking and supporting personal development
- Penthouse Brixton office with rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Flexible hours
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches
Set up a job alert.