Are you an ambitious and money-motivated graduate looking to develop a career within a fast-paced and rewarding business environment? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a real impact within a successful £1.2 billion group of businesses.
You’ll be joining a specialist renewables division within a national, market-leading group of electrical distribution companies who have a proven track record of developing graduate talent.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business. You will receive product, skills and industry sales training, and one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager.
After your training period, you will progress to a key sales role within the business where you will be responsible for your own customer accounts and managing your own diary. You will proactively communicate with your B2B customers via telephone and face-to-face visits, getting to know them and their business needs.
In this exciting and challenging role, how far you progress and how quickly you get there is in your hands. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress.
What’s in it for you?
- Graduate training programme – tailored to you
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual bonus – uncapped potential
- Further progression opportunities to management level
- High spec company car (after initial training period)
- A chance to establish a career with a well-renowned business – opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
Key skills required
This is an opportunity for graduates who stand out from the crowd. As such, we are looking for individuals who fulfill the following criteria:
- A degree in any subject
- An interest in new technology and environmentally-friendly products
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to spot and capitalise on business opportunities
- Driven and results-focused
- Full UK driving licence
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today to find out more!
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Territory Manager, Graduate Trainee Territory Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing ExecutiveAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.