Golden opportunity for a driven, organised, money orientated individual with a genuine interest in all things business to become a Graduate Sales Executive for a global media and events company!
The client is a major B2B publisher who produce conferences and events in emerging technologies, legislation, and any mature industry undergoing major upheaval. The Graduate Sales Executive will play a pivotal role in the company’s development and work with senior level executives to sell delegate places to the hottest leads across a variety of industry events.
You will be joining a highly motivated sales team initially in Delegate Registrations with the opportunity to develop and progress once you’ve proved your sales acumen! The company will train and support you to help forge a successful career in Sponsorship Sales. The ideal candidate will be someone with personality who wants to learn as much as they can and progress into a career that reflects their strengths and interests.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be a part of a dedicated delegate sales team to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Use excellent customer service to qualify and nurture sales leads
- Close individual and group delegate registrations for senior-level ‘business to business’ conferences worldwide
- Work in a targeted driven environment towards incentivised event-based and annual revenue targets
- Minimum 2:1 degree educated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence on the phone talking to senior level executives from major industries
- Entrepreneurial flair is a real bonus
- Self-motivated with a thirst for learning
- Strong team players who work well collaboratively and independently
– Summer and Christmas company parties!
– Discounted gym membership with Fitness First
– Relaxed environment with flexible work hours
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £21,000 + expected OTE £25-30k
- Consultant: Nisha
Set up a job alert.