Are you currently looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career and have what it takes to become a professional sales executive?
Glasdon Group Limited is a global company seeking a motivated and confident graduate to join the existing team. We are looking for individuals who have a genuine desire to develop long term relationships with, and provide effective solutions to our customers.
Your role will be to sell a wide range of our market leading products that include Recycling Bins, Waste Management Products, Seating, Shelters, Grit Bins and Lifebuoy Housings.
Ultimately, we would like you to be based around Glasgow or Edinburgh, and have good access to the rest of Scotland, which will make up your territory.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Liaise with current customers and develop new relationships.
- Prospecting current non user accounts.
- Demonstrate high quality products to customers.
- Build a rapport with customers and listen to their feedback.
- Be inquisitive to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions.
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets.
- Interpret sales reports and identify market and product opportunities.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive commencing salary
- A commencing sales performance bonus which will be paid quarterly.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- A company car.
- All out of pocket expenses and a lunch allowance.
- A tablet and mobile phone.
- A comprehensive training programme.
- A company final salary pension scheme after a minimum of two years’ service.
- A pension scheme under NEST.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Long service awards.
- Private Healthcare Scheme after a minimum of one year’s service.
- Life Insurance after a minimum of two years’ service’.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Some experience within a sales or customer service environment.
- A genuine desire to develop a career in Sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of self motivation.
- A degree (preferably 2.1 or higher).
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.