Are you a graduate driven by results and achieving goals? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world’s leading companies?
As part of our programme you will be mentored by one of our top sales professionals, receiving hands on experience and guidance. During the 12-month mentor programme you will gain in-depth knowledge about TXO Systems’ products and marketplace, sales techniques such as prospecting and will be given your own portfolio of accounts to target after 6 months. At the end of the 12 months, on successful completion, you will graduate as a Sales Executive.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability and desire to sell
- A willingness to learn
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- GCSE’s in Maths and English at Grade C or above
It is desirable that the candidate has:
- Fluency in an additional language. We are particularly interested in candidates who can speak Italian, French, Portuguese or Spanish
- Previous sales experience B2B and knowledge of sales processes
We offer a competitive basic salary plus monthly bonus potential. In addition, a wide range of benefits including 23 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), medical cash back plans, life insurance, pension scheme, social events, plus free refreshments and fruit.
The scheme offers great development opportunities in a fun and supportive team.
If you are passionate about developing a career in sales, determined to succeed in your career, driven to work hard, open to learning new skills and have excellent communication skills we would love to hear from you.
If you have the above and wish to apply please email your CV with a covering letter outlining your remuneration expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.