Location: Willing to consider candidates from St Helens, Wigan, Bolton, Warrington and surrounding.
£18K – £20K Basic + Uncapped Commission (£5K-£15K pa realistic) + Sales Incentives + Benefits
Our client is a highly successful niche provider of technical products and solutions to a diverse range of industries including but not limited to Engineering, FMCG, Scientific, Chemical and Oil/Gas to name a few.
With a structured sales and product training program this is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate wishing to get into a technical sales role.
As a growing team who believe in promoting from within, they continually look for talented individuals who have the potential to become a future leader in their organisation.
Working in a thriving sales office you will quickly become a key member of the technical sales department.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Selling technical solutions to Engineering Managers, Directors, Lab Managers and Site Managers across a diverse range of sectors.
- Building long term business relationships.
- Developing new and existing accounts.
- Offering consultative advice and guidance on possible solutions.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated recent graduate. Any graduates who have gained a 2:2 or higher within Business, Engineering or Science would be of significant interest.
My client is also willing to consider graduates in other disciplines should they possess the following skillset:-
- Well organised and have a structured approach to each day.
- Attention to detail.
- Articulate in their communication.
- Good rapport building skills.
- A consultative nature.
- Keen to work in a busy sales environment.
- Resilient, driven and self-motivated with a passion for success.
- Analytical and methodical in their approach.
Set up a job alert.