Graduate Sales Executive
Technology, Cyber Security
Internal Sales Executive
£20,000 basic salary, £27,000 OTE uncapped
Excellent Benefits including Private Healthcare, Gym Membership and more
We are currently recruiting for our exciting cyber security client in Oxford who is looking for their next intake of graduate sales superstars.
This is an excellent opportunity:
- Work in Cyber Security at a top technology company
- Work with a renowned, award winning company
- Eight time Microsoft Partner of The Year Winner
- Flexible Working/Work From home
- Fantastic company culture with lovely values and environment
- Attend regular industry events and meet clients
- Receive full Industry recognised sales training
- Good public transport links to modern offices, walking distance from train station
This award winning organisation are the experts in security and identity giving their clients the control and peace of mind allowing them to work creatively, flexibly and collaboratively.
The key purpose of this role is to work on the frontline, client facing side of the business to secure exciting new enterprise clients. You will work closely with your Account Manager to further develop relationships with existing customers. You will need to liaise with IT professionals and Senior Directors or any other stakeholders to discuss key business issues associated with Identity Management, Enterprise Mobility and Security. As part of your role, you will work to build relationships with these contacts, communicating with them over the phone and via email, and hosting them at events to win their business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Audience generation for seminars and events and following up attendees and registrations
- Running telephone sales campaigns and calling target prospects
- Following up web leads & online assessments
- Ability to meet monthly targets including 6 BANT leads, 20 new opportunities identified and 4 closed deals
- Qualifying and nurturing sales opportunities, entering into sales pipeline, and providing to sales team
- Regular reporting and updates to AM and running specific campaigns
- High level of knowledge around all of the solution and services OCG offer
- Regular activity reporting and updates with ISE team lead & Sales Director
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting against agreed KPIs/measures
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.