The CANDDi Career Promise
- We’ll help you master the art of B2B sales
- You’ll get a fast track on how businesses work and thrive
- You’ll learn all about how companies market themselves
- We’ll provide you with an incredibly supportive environment
- You’ll get ongoing coaching from expert external partners
- Together we’ll help you develop hugely both professionally and personally
Characteristics We’re Looking For
- Eagerness to learn and apply new skills
- Positive attitude – the desire to succeed beats skills any day
- Excellent telephone manner
- Resilience – sales is incredibly rewarding but it’s also tough!
- Graft get ongoing coaching from expert external partners
- Down to earth, fun personalities
- Previous sales experience is a bonus, but not required
Every business relies on sales in order to thrive, the sales team is the engine powering the business, critical to the success of the organisation. Salespeople are the face of the company and turn prospects into clients through building relationships, understanding their prospect’s pain, and providing solutions. Mastering the art of sales will mean you’ll never be short of career prospects too…although we’re sure you’ll want to stick with CANDDi for a long time to come!
We’re looking for smart, eager to learn, ambitious, confident individuals who are looking for a challenge – we want people who will respond to direct constructive feedback and coaching, who enjoy a fast paced environment, and are prepared to put in the graft. You’ll need to have a friendly phone manner, and a grafter’s attitude. If this is you, we’d love to talk!
CANDDi is an entrepreneur owned, VC backed business, which is going through a very exciting period of growth. We provide an award winning, online platform which is used by businesses all over the world helping them reach their sales and marketing goals. We have a unique culture, and invest heavily in personal development and growth. We currently have 20 members or staff and are planning to double in size over the next year. We train you within an inch of your lives, and provide ongoing support as you progress in your CANDDi career.
Whether you spend 1 year at CANDDi, or the next 10, you’ll learn way more than just sales in your time here – we’ll help you learn about how businesses work, how marketing works, how businesses stay alive…and these skills will mean whatever you decide to do ‘when you grow up’ you’ll be well ahead of your peers. Also, we’re an incredibly supportive team and will nurture and support you through the ups and downs of learning what ‘real work life’ is like!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.