This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with marketing experience to join the UK office of aglobal organisation, supporting global marketing and Salesforce CRM management.
- Delivery of product launches
- Supporting lead generation campaigns and communications (using on and offline tactics)
- CRMSalesforce super user providing training as required
- Local lead/marketing support
- Assisting with promotions and incentives work
- Providing sales enablement tool creation and channel engagement
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Educated to degree level in marketing, communications or sciences
- Proven marketing experience with a mix of on and offline
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, DotMailer or Pardot
- Experience of sales enable tool creation
- Exposure to SEO, PPC, channel marketing and social media is beneficial
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the company location a car owner/driver is essential for this role.
£Competitive + benefitsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.