Graduate Sales/Customer Service Executive – £24-25,000 +Excellent benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate with a science, business or engineering degree.
You will possess a keen interest in a commercial career in a sales and distribution business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a determined and conscientious Customer Service Representative to join this Sales Team and to contribute to their continuing success. You will be required to provide a professional, efficient and reliable first point of contact for all customers throughout their lifecycle. Whilst operating within a team of CSR`s the chosen candidate will also operate in a defined sales territory working closely with a Key Account Manager where you will strive to maximise and create opportunities and achieve excellent customer satisfaction at all times. Understanding the customer`s requirements and expectations, you will continually aim to reduce complaints and maximise sales opportunities.
Looking for candidates who are willing to go the extra mile for customers in order to exceed customer expectations. With excellent relationship building skills, you will have a friendly and professional telephone manner. Enthusiastic and highly sales and customer service focused, you will be a good team player with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
– To build strong, proactive relationships with customers to engender growth opportunities and ensure customer retention
– Work towards achieving and overachieving monthly targets for the area
– Take every opportunity to develop sales from enquiries. To regularly make outgoing calls to meet agreed targets. To notify relevant personnel of customer purchasing trends
– To take every opportunity to sell the full breadth of products to customers. To add value to the business by developing additional products and volume
– To ensure customer pricing is accurate and regularly updated. To process orders effectively and accurately. To record and follow up on quotations and sample requests
– Provide the necessary support for Account Managers and communicate regularly with them
– To assist in the notification of price increases. To keep up to date with market prices, lost business and collate market information
– To keep customer information accurate and up to date. To discuss and respond to customer needs and make occasional customer visits
– To effectively utilise all aspects of the Customer Complaints process including investigation and resolution where necessary
– Answer the telephone promptly and professionally. Comply with all Quality procedures. Attend and contribute at team meetings
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.