What’s the role all about?
The UKFast Sales Academy is the heart of our business and the point where first impressions matter most. The Sales Academy is a place to learn everything about UKFast from our people and culture to our products and services and how to explain the benefits of our business to future customers. In the sales academy you will build a brilliant pipeline of prospective clients and partners and will become a pivotal part of our commercial department. You will receive continuous training and development tailored to your individual needs and that of the rest of your team. As a graduate you are on a fast track to a fantastic career and as our company continues to grow so do the roles of our people leaders and managers. We’re a competitive bunch and every day is different with lots of fun and games to be had on the sales floor and around the rest of the business too.
In your time in the Sales Academy you will progress through our levelled structure as you build up your pipeline and hit different targets. Each level up means even more earning potential and the opportunity to progress through our company is unprecedented! Our commercial team starts off in the Sales Academy but can very quickly lead to two amazing careers opportunities – Sales & Account Management. The sales team are in charge of winning our new business in this role you get to build amazing relationships with new customers, work closely with the design teams to build dedicated server and cloud solutions and close deals regularly! Our Account Managers work closely with our client base to offer outstanding support and consultancy on how their IT infrastructure can grow in line with their business. Whichever path you decided to choose your opportunities to learn and earn is limitless.
Once you reach the last level of our Sales Academy you will be ready to go into your chosen department but this also signifies the beginning of your ITIL qualification. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the world’s most widely used IT Service Management framework. ITIL gives direction to an organisation and people to utilize IT as a tool to encourage business change, transformation and development.
At UKFast we want all employee’s to have the best tools available to them, ITIL provides us with a vast amount of best practices. It’s extremely useful to our business due to its wide application, whether you come from a technical or commercial background ITIL is certain to help you learn the basics of our industry.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What will my responsibilities be?
- Calling prospective customers and introducing our ‘Infrastructure as a Service’ offering.
- Researching and connecting with an array of businesses to establish a relationship with UKFast.
- Building amazing relationships with potential UKFast partners.
What skills do I need to have?
- Have the same passion for our customers and our services as we do.
- Have the sales knowledge and experience to consistently convert leads.
- Be driven to develop and progress with us as we grow.
What’s the earning potential?
We offer the opportunity to earn over £30k in the first year. Basic salary is negotiable dependent upon experience. In addition we offer exceptional development and progression opportunities.
- GradCash – GradCash gives graduate recruits at UKFast the opportunity to have £2,000 paid off their student loan in the first two years of employment. That’s £1,000 after 12 months and another £1,000 after two years.
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers to help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these, if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra week’s holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive!
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master – friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team-building experiences climbing Snowdon
We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.