Graduate Trainee Business Development Executive
£20,000 – 22,000pa basic salary plus commission
Athona prides itself on successfully fast-tracking Graduates with entrepreneurial flair and sales experience to forge a successful career within the recruitment profession.
Perhaps you have gained work experience in an internship or whilst studying in a Contact Centre, Telesales, Lettings, Estate Agency or Retail? You may even have already embarked on a career in recruitment or sales but are not progressing as quickly as you would like and would now like to forge a career that focuses on Business Development within the recruitment arena.
If you have drive, passion and a track record of using your sales skills to establish effective relationships and deliver outstanding customer service then we have a tried and tested framework that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to embark on a journey to become a future Business Development Manager or to access our Recruitment Consultant career path.
Starting as a Graduate Trainee Business Development Executive you will learn the ropes and be trained and mentored by our experienced and respected Business Development team, receive bespoke coaching from out Talent and Development Manager to enhance your existing skills and receive a structured career plan focusing on your personal progression.
You will be expected to hit the ground running and make a difference immediately as you continue to build relationships with our existing clients whilst seeking new business opportunities. Presenting to clients and representing Athona values will also be a key feature of the role.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary from day one
- Industry leading commission
- A structured career path
- Opportunities for progression
- Personalised training and development
- Regular incentives including trips abroad
- Monthly awards and regular incentives
- A professional, energetic and modern office environment next to Brentwood station
- Local free parking
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Health plan
- A great work/life balance!
Athona was established in 2003 and has a fantastic reputation within the market for being a leading Medical, Nursing and Education recruitment specialist in the UK. With its professional and ethical ethos, this family owned business is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for the future. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and want to do the same for you.
We are looking for:
- An education to degree level
- Motivated Individuals who can demonstrate consistently hitting KPI’s and hitting targets in a sales environment
- Customer service and brand ambassadors to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A desire to learn and progress
- Ambition and determination
For more information about this position please contact Nicola or Jo on 01277 246889 or apply directly via the instructions on this page. www.athona.com
*Due to a high volume of applications if you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.*
- Job Reference: GTREAUG21
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.