Our Team Is Our USP!
Our team is the best thing about us – in a recent staff survey over 89% of the staff described their company culture as friendly, supportive and fast-paced. We are a fun and exciting team, where everyone counts, and everyone’s say is important. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to join us and grow our rapidly-expanding conference company with us. We love innovation and new ideas and will welcome your ideas – even on your first day! We have a hard-working, supportive and fun atmosphere and we are looking for positive individuals who want to make their mark and really contribute to the success and quality of our market-leading conferences. Our industries and topics are varied – you will never be bored or stuck in the same old industry!
Graduate Trainee – Marketing Assistant
This is a superb platform to kick start your career in business-to-business event marketing. You’ll need to be computer literate, hardworking, have a great eye for detail and be able to handle yourself professionally on the phone and face-to-face.
As a Graduate Marketing Trainee, you will be a strong, pro-active individual who will go the extra mile to generate delegate revenue and help grow the marketing department. Excellent copy writing, proofing and Microsoft Excel skills are necessary along with a good eye for design, a logical mind and the ability to be very personable with clients and sponsors.
Marketing Assistant’s job role includes:
- Database management
- Managing the websites for our different conferences
- Writing and designing email campaigns
- Online marketing
- Social media marketing
- Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Assisting the Marketing Director in all campaign management
- Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors
For this Marketing role, you will need to have:
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner.
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A pro-active, positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- An excellent eye for detail, experience in proof reading is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maturity and versatility.
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.