SG Personnel was formed in 2013 and is a small but highly reputable recruitment agency based in Sunderland. We are currently looking to train a Graduate to join our experienced team providing temporary labour to a wide range of clients within the industrial sector in the North East. Those clients range from small local companies to large global manufacturing corporations.
- Sourcing and screening applicants to ensure suitability by telephone and face to face interviews
- Ensuring compliance with paperwork and employment legislative requirements
- Engaging applicants and the ability to secure commitment for interview/work
- Effectively communication of job roles and opportunities
- Travelling to client sites to deliver pre-start inductions for new workers
- Ensuring 100% fulfillment of labour requirements on time
- Supporting clients and candidates with queries/requirements out of standard office hours
- Effectively managing clients accounts through times when issues occur
- Concise and engaging communicator with excellent written communication skills
- An ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Ability to maintain composure in a very busy and pressurised role
- Happy to work in a small office, small team environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to communicate in an honest and pursuasive manner
- Administratively sound in both paperwork and computer systems
- Happy to work whatever hours is required to maintain excellent working relationships with our clients
- A full UK driving licence and own car
- Live within easy commuting distance of Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.