- You don’t necessarily need any direct sales experience, but if you do, that’d be a big benefit.
- It would be an even bigger advantage if you have worked in sales within the manufacturing industry!
- You’ll need to be a confident self-starter.
- A real drive and desire to carve yourself a career within a business with a strong reputation within their industry.
- A passion for sales, so whether you’ve done any B2B already or any general sales environment, you’ll be considered as long as you want to live and breathe sales!
- As the role grows and you develop, you’ll need to be happy going out on the road to meet with customers, service visits, winning new business etc. on a UK Wide basis.
- Lastly, to be considered, you need to be a bit of a computer whiz, as you’ll be preparing presentations and using Sales processing tools.
About the role & company:
The business that I am representing are a multi-site operation that supply their products on a global scale. Whilst this role will be based out of their Bradford office, you will have the opportunity to flitter between the other sites to see how they operate and how their products are actually manufactured!
The company are more than well established with a strong reputation within the industry, meaning they have loyal, repeat business regularly and have really found their niche. However, in order for the business to follow their growth plans and build on the mass success that they have experienced over the years, they need to look at expanding their customer base.
You’ll be given full training and support from the Sales Manager and Group Head of Sales, so will be able to learn from the best.
In order to be considered for this role you will need a real drive and passion for sales and be able to demonstrate this, if you are confident that you can do this, then please “apply now” with an up to date CV. Or with any queries, contact Jordan Kellett at E3 Recruitment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.