Are you an ambitious and money-motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make an impact and progress quickly? Selling a wide range of products sourced from the world’s leading manufacturers, this is an opportunity to join a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful. £25K starting salary, uncapped OTE and a company car are all on offer.
Who will you be working for?
The business you will be working for is one of the largest players in their industry. They are a group of electrical distribution companies with a vast range of customers across industries including hotels/leisure, construction, electrical contractors and retail. They already employ over 4,500 people across hundreds of UK locations and are well-established and highly respected.
The business offers excellent progression opportunities and promotes a culture of autonomy and financial rewards for success. Many of their managers initially started their career as graduate trainees and now run their own business within the group – earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses.
What will you be doing?
Due to continued growth, this successful group are now looking for commercially-minded graduates to join and make an impact on their businesses across the UK.
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
- Join an energetic and sociable team
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training
- Work closely with a senior manager mentor
- Quickly progress to a key sales role within the business
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will receive:
- An initial salary of £21,000 to £25,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual bonus – uncapped potential
- Thorough training tailored to you
- Further progression opportunities
- A high-spec company car (after initial training period)
- The opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business – opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
What are the requirements?
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- Passionate about business
- An excellent communicator
- Self-motivated, independent and competitive
- Tenacious and results-focused
- Ready to hit the ground running
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today to find out more!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.