An exciting position has arisen in a marketing capacity within this growing business, supporting the marketing strategies for the company’s established services and product base.
The role is an exciting split between the creation of Marketing materials, as well as providing assistance in other general duties to support the Marketing Director, across all marketing channels. This role would suit a proactive, creative individual, with an interest in both Design & Marketing, as well as seeing ideas transferred across all available channels.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Brand Management – ensuring that all creative work is developed as per brand guidelines
* Working with the Sales Team to action time critical projects, on time and to a high standard
* Creating marketing collateral including web content, email campaigns, event content and print advertisements
* Creating client specific (RFI’s) Sales Responses, marketing materials, such as brochures, posters, leaflets and other Point of Sale graphics
* Creation of fresh new online content
* Understanding of print and production processes and budgets
* Using Creative Suite software, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
* Clinical in your approach to your work delivery
* Skills in Video Development an advantage
* Develop and execute monthly B2B promotions
* Creating various Internal Communications across the Group.
* Support general ad-hoc marketing duties as requested by Marketing Director
* Provide support in the management of events and bespoke campaigns
* Creation of content for new promotions and documents
* Proof reading existing and new material
* Oversee and execute engaging social media communications
* May be required travel nationally and overseas, if needed
The ideal candidate:
* 2-4 years’ experience in a Design, Marketing, PR or similar role
* Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Have a strong eye for detail and a focus on consistency
* Passion and knowledge for Design & Brand development
* Highly organised with the ability to work across multiple brands
* Ability to work as part of a team and manage a self-sufficient workload.
* Proactive can-do attitude who is not afraid to get stuck in
* Ability to co-ordinate and manage projects, taking direction from the Marketing Director
Set up a job alert.