I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Group Insurance Account Management position based out of their head offices in Brighton.
* Manage a portfolio of Group accounts
* Manage all aspects of the accounts, inclusive of retention, renewal, expansion, pricing discussion and debt management.
* Deliver the highest level of customer care taking ownership of day to day client account issues.
* Liaison with internal departments in order to resolve any issues
* Build strong business relationships, building a good rapport and developing further business opportunities.
* Renew and secure group schemes in a timely basis
* Work to targets based on retention, expansion and quality driven results
* Regularly and accurately update all customer records ensuring that data provided is in line with RSA regulations.
* Face to face meetings, attending conferences and events
* Management of administrative tasks
* Planning and prioritising your workloads to ensure SLA’s are achieved
* Keeping updated on competitor activity and products, sharing all new information with colleagues
* Deal effectively with complaints and escalate when necessary
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven sales, account management background ideally within a FCA regulated environment
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Proven background of meeting clients face to face
* Highly organised and self-motivated
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to build strong business relationships.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers a forward thinking and highly professional environment, offering great training and career progression. For more information on this role please call Rubi Taylor on 01273 830497 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of ‘protected characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.