Days Motor Group is one of the largest privately-owned Dealer Groups in the country with long established franchise partnerships throughout South and South West Wales.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our Senior Management team and to contribute to the long-term future success of our organisation.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of vehicle ordering and stock management and system controls.
- Significant knowledge of manufacturers customer satisfaction indices (CSI) Programs and the mechanisms that impact on results.
- A broad knowledge of manufacturer supported vehicle purchase schemes including Motability and Privilege.
- Experience in managing a fleet and business sales operation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Accurately reporting to our franchise partner’s vehicle sales forecasts in a timely manner.
- Management control and overall performance of the central sales administration team.
- Responsible for the issue, control and management of demonstration, and other company owned vehicles
- Reporting directly to the Group Sales Operations Manager
Salary & Benefits:
An extremely competitive basic salary and the provision of a company vehicle with extended family use provision, a contributory private fuel scheme, private health care and inclusion in the company retirement pension scheme.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.