We are the innovators, educators, and altogether nice bunch of folk behind the award-winning Learning Journey Platform, PebblePad. Our 17-year journey has seen us consistently push the technology boundaries, build an enviable global customer-base, and gain a reputation for being the kind of company people really like doing business with. Big enough to be trusted by leading organisations across the globe, but small enough to value every team member, it’s why our customer-base, just like our team, is growing year on year. If you want to be part of something incredible, and make a difference to future generations of learners, read on.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of our exciting growth plans we are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and passionate Growth Marketing Manager to help further build PebblePad’s brand across the world. In this role, you will be responsible for building and executing an end-to-end integrated marketing plan that’s inclusive of world-class demand and lead generation, digital, customer, and partner marketing programs to support our global and regional goals. With globally recognised customers in the UK, Australia, Canada, USA already you will have a strong customer foundation to build on! You will have all the support you need from the wider business but you will be someone that loves accountability, rolling your sleeves up, owning big responsibilities and making a difference.
- Develop and execute the end-to-end demand generation plan for PebblePad with tactics appropriate to attracting and acquiring key buyers and influencers at all stages of the marketing funnel
- Manage multi-channel campaign execution within committed timelines and within budget maximising ROI
- Live the data and set appropriate success KPIs across the full funnel and track measurements within our sales and marketing tools
- Leverage a broad mix of marketing programs to generate demand including integrated multi-touch programs, digital marketing, social, account-based marketing, content syndication, events, and direct marketing campaigns
- Build, manage, and update the marketing contact database for target buyers, accounts, and industry verticals to execute effective demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with revenue operations and product marketing to produce sales and customer success enablement material, such as product collateral, prospect and customer presentations, and marketing campaign templates etc.
- Partner with the Brand and Communications team to create highly engaging content and to secure meaningful share of voice in our markets
- Work closely with the Business Development team to develop strategic partnerships and joint marketing activities with key global partners
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Multi-year experience in field marketing and demand generation for an enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
- Demonstrated success in building, managing and executing integrated marketing programs
- A track record of delivering demand-generation campaigns that you have managed from inception to completion
- Significant experience of marketing automation and in-depth knowledge of a range of martech and analytics tools (Our stack includes Hubspot and Google Analytics)
- Deep understanding and experience of maximising inbound digital channels including SEO, PPC etc
- Whilst much of your effort may be spent at top of funnel (awareness and acquisition) you will have an understanding of retention strategies and will be able to create campaigns that help reduce churn
- Excellent English language skills, written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments – you are entrepreneurial, inquisitive and creative by nature
- Flexibility to travel as required (approx. 15-20% of the time) when safe to do so
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field &/or a recognised industry qualification (CIM etc.)
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge and in-depth understanding of Hubspot
- Fluency (verbal and written) in another language
- The ideal candidate will have experience in enabling SaaS companies to enter new geographic markets
The salary offered will be dependent on skills and experience and includes a generous benefits package. The role is full time and may be located at our Telford office or remote and flexible working hours can be considered. We believe in inclusion and diversity and are an equal opportunities employer.
INTERESTED? WHAT NEXT?
It’s simple. Complete the form via apply and attach your CV (max 2 pages) together with a short cover letter extolling your virtues and explaining why you are absolutely, certainly, unquestionably, the person for this job. Please note, due to various employment restrictions we are unable to accept applications from non-EU citizens. We also regret to inform you that we cannot sponsor work visas at this time.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.