We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team! Our Marketing team do a fantastic job of building our brand identity and help our commercial teams navigate the customer landscape in order to generate quality leads. We understand that all of our customers are different and we want to appeal to each of them in the most efficient and exciting ways possible.
Within this amazing team you’ll be the one who owns and drives our efforts to engage our customers and prospects partnering with our Sales team to ensure conversion. You’ll do this through customer engagement and conversion through demand generation, email campaigns, customer journey optimisation and any other channels delivering towards your goals.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team where you’re encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. You’ll have a high level of autonomy and creative authority. Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title. We’re constantly evolving and growing so no two days will be the same and we’re looking for people who are comfortable working in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Fully understand all lead generation channels and constantly be generating new ideas to bring in more MQL’s
- Implement, optimise and report on all PPC Campaigns
- Champion Goodlord’s social media presence; maintaining pages, posts and interactions.
- Implement, optimise and report on all Paid Social Ads; Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
- Continuously be analysing and optimising landing pages to improve conversion rates
- Ensure and provide quality reporting on all lead generation channels
- Implement and monitor Goodlord’s SEO strategy
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of ppc, social media marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant education/work experience
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong team mentality
- Exceptional Communicator
Set up a job alert.