Charity Checkout is a B2B SaaS company with a difference. Our products bring good causes closer to their supporters, putting them in control of their online fundraising. We are revolutionising the way that charities raise funds online, by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing the charity sector for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 good causes across the UK. Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and looking for a visionary Head of Marketing to grow our marketing team.
The focus of the role:
This is a pivotal hire for the company. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be our first Head of Marketing, joining a growing team at a critical point in our journey, with the autonomy to shape the company’s entire marketing function. Your main objectives will be to position and develop the company as the go-to provider of fundraising technology for the sector, by driving our brand recognition and awareness. You’ll need a driven, hands-on and self-directed approach, as you’ll be planning and implementing multiple marketing strategies, encompassing: digital, communications, PR, events and content. To help you achieve this, you will need to build a team of marketing specialists and inspire them to deliver your vision.
- A proven track record of scaling SaaS B2B businesses by developing and implementing marketing strategies including: digital, communications, PR, events and content
- Experience of building and inspiring amazing marketing teams
- A visionary marketing leader with extensive management experience and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of brand positioning through: digital, social media, PR, email and other marketing channels
- Experience of working closely with multiple teams within a SaaS business to support product launches and feature enhancements
- C-level credibility with the ability to influence board decisions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Previous start-up experience is desirable
Benefits of the role include:
- Equity options scheme
- 31 days holiday, including Bank Holidays & Christmas closure
- Birthday break, 2 hours back (to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early)
- Early Friday finish for team drinks
- 1 paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Monthly team lunch
- Team activity days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
We are positive and thrive when challenged.
We make time to help others achieve success.
We question the status quo and strive to be experts in our field.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.